There's a first time for everything and since getting bopped on the head with the bike, I've gotten tagged x two, struck by lightening twice, and um, cursed at twice......so I give! Here's my random eight! Clink! To Indigo Blue and Wreckless for dragging this trainwreck into their game! (And mind you guys, the few things you don't already know about me, well, you may wish you still didn't!)
1. I stick my tongue out when I draw. Just a little. Enough to touch my upper lip. And yup, I can do that for hours.
2. In my world, everything is a He or a She. It's just gotta be that way. Or else they won't listen when you talk to them. ..
Tallulah the cat, although the Vet swears different.
Some of the spirits that roam my halls.
Lights, lamps, disco balls...they're all shes.
The lawnmower and broken weed-eater (And a drunk I might add!)
Some of the spirits that roam my halls
The dryer and
3. I don't have a girlie-girl voice. It's raspy and throaty and hoarse. Always has been. And damn I love to sing......and whisper. I am a great whisperer.....
4. I took the lightbulbs out of all the chandeliers in my house and put candles in the candlelabras. That's why they're called that, right?
5. I believe that in the end, peace wins. If I didn't believe that, I couldn't believe in anything.
6. I prefer the floor to furniture.
7. I will swim in a green pool. I'm not afraid of amoebas or tadpoles kissing my toes.
8. Sometimes I cuss. And I do it very well....
If you wanna be tagged, just jump on the trainwreck....