Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tagged......

Lizard Princess tagged me a while ago, bless her heart, and patience…she said there was no time limit, and I think I made this part up, no rules! “Six weird things about me”….

Sweet Spado Man Meme’d me and now it’s in the bag.

That’s the tag, so here goes….

Because it’s me, I don’t really think it’s weird (or I wouldn’t do it), but maybe the neighbors do…..

1. I don’t open my mail. I don’t even bug-eye it. I barely even take it out of the mailbox. I wait until it’s totally stuffed full and the mailman, the nice mailman, starts flinging it on my screen porch and then I walk down the gravel drive-way and shimmy it out of it’s cocoon. I walk straight to the car and toss it on the passenger’s floorboard. I don’t ride on that side so it never gets in the way of my feet. I hate bills, letters from attorney’s, collection Agencies, and chain letters. I don’t throw it out because you never know when you’ll get pulled over and need something important and at least I can “act” like I’m digging for it…

2. I "tink". I believe in it.

3. I wear love beads. Don’t take ‘em off. Love beads and borrowed and found charms. Just keep adding to the leather love around my neck. Joe’s peace charm, a trinket lost and then found from Skinny’s wedding, a cross found in the sand, an Italian horn, blessed, and borrowed from a neighbor, the MOM charm my babies saved for……and the love beads Skinny and I made a million years ago. I don’t take ‘em off for weddings, funerals, work. I don’t take them off to match my costume. I wear them. Touch them. Feel them. Love them.

4. I fly in my sleep. Not casually. Really fly. Kind of like Jet Blue Naked.

5. I have rules. I make them up as I go along. Social rules, road rules, house rules, blogging rules, work rules, love rules, peace rules….. The “I’m never ever gonna do this again….” kinda rules. Or “from now on” this kinda rule. “That aint right” kinda rule….. All kinds of rules….

6. I break them.

Now I have to “tag” six other souls to this chain….hmmmmm……

It’s all good, There’s no time limit………

May the circle be unbroken....

5 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

Flying is a hell of alot better than falling.

Anonymous said...

I love it!
I especially love the rules one! A friend of mine (this was years ago was I used drugs) used to chide me saying, "You do LSD, but you always walk in the cross walk- that makes no sense!" Even though I no longer use drugs, I still have that non-sensical side that just isn't consistant. But as Maude (from Harold and Maude) says, "Consistancy is not a human trait". (I would add that it's a God trait...and with help, perhaps it'll rub off on me)!

I also enjoyed your mail bit; I have a PO Box, and I check it about once a week. The post office creeps me out a little!

skinnylittleblonde said...

LoL...Yep, none of these things seem weird to me;) The mail thing cracked me up...can that be a genetic trait? I take mine & stack it into piles. About once a month, the stack gets the newspapers pulled out & then the stack goes into cardboard boxes...for me to peruse through at taxtime.
ILYSS & can't wait to see you & Mr.anonymous ...8 more days!

M@ said...

I love flying in my sleep.

singleton said...

Jr...yup it is! Long as you don't crash! LOL

Lizard princess....sorry it took so long, I've been practicing doing things "slow" lately, and I guess I got carried away!

Skinny....I think genetics might come into play with the zoom-zoom night flight thing!

Matt....I do too as long as I'm the pilot!